S&W or Ruger?

454c

I got the hammerless sp 101 for my wife and she shoots it just fine,better than me actually.I agree that you should get a 357 in whatever gun you choose.My wife shoots the 38's for plinking around and when I go hunting I load it with 357's as a backup gun.

amprecon

So much for criteria, I think she's vying towards the S&W model 60 with 2 1/8" tube. She thinks the Ruger's too massive, the S&W feels smaller she said. As far as .357, she says she'll only keep .38's in it and whenever we go out hiking or camping we can put .357's in it. Well, if nothing else, it's got fixed sights.

boiler03

Choices Choices

I will be looking for a similar gun in the future. Here is a table showing some basic comparisons (minus price and sight config).

Attachments

• revolvers.pdf
    37.7 KB · Views: 83

S&W 24

let HER look at both and let HER tell YOU wich is best. Some husbands (that means me :rolleyes: ) can't help there wives pick out guns because I get these "I don't know" answers so I leave her with a competent shop keeper and when I come back I say wich one and all done.:D

birdman

Frenchy, you ever chrono a short barrel .357 vs. .38 spcl? Try it, you might change your mind. regards, birdman