S&W aficionados post a pic of your all time favorite.

dabigguns357

I'll play along here is my favorite of all guns.
S&W 686 and my 4046 .40cal
Picture013.jpg

Radionicist

A beauty

A classic 10-5:

10-5left.jpg

My son I took it to the range for the first time last week; it was the first time either of us had fired a .38 revolver. We both came away amazed at how accurate the Model 10 was and how good it felt in the hand.

I had thought of selling this gun to fund another purchase. Not anymore!

madcratebuilder

Hard choice, I like my 27, 15 and 686 real well, but the 29 was the first Smith I bought back in the day. Before Clint drove the prices up.

44mag.jpg

rogerxvr

460xvr my hog hunting revolver.....

Attachments

• red sow shot with the 460xvr.jpg
    red sow shot with the 460xvr.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 38
  • Hog-Killer         460xvr.jpg
    Hog-Killer 460xvr.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 40

bjasper24

My Favorite S&W

is my first Smith & Wesson which i just got last week. It is a 66-2

Attachments

• Picture 043.jpg
    Picture 043.jpg
    169.6 KB · Views: 44

Hammer It

Hi
I Guess I Like the Older classic's Best. Here is one I recently picked up, it is a Transitional Model of 1950 Forth Variation Hand Eject .44 Special Target revolver. It is shown in the Optional High Polished Bluing, when S&W was still turning out some Gorgeous Bluing. It came as a Full Target as well with a Wide smooth Target trigger & Target hammer. The grips are add on's being a set of Coke Profile grips I had awaiting the right gun. This one shipped Just 11 Months after the Introduction of this model,and was shipped to Folsom Arm's of New York City. This revolver was prompted by Elmer Keith who expanded on the .44 Special Cartridge to what we now know to be the .44 Magnum round. It is shown with it's original box that had a sticker affixed over the Box's original revolver the Model of 1926 Hand eject which was the Grandfather triple lock .44 Special to this revolver. Regards, Hammer It

Pre-24_Right_Side_Great_view.jpg

Pre-24_7.jpg

Target_Of_1950_Great_right_view_3.jpg

mlh1974

love my 28-2

shes a mean looking shooter numbered less than n2500 (5 numbers)

Attachments

• model28.JPG
    model28.JPG
    66.3 KB · Views: 51

Hammer It

Haven't seen any of these yet. My favorite

Hello Coondogger
You made no mention of your 25 is a Dash two or Dash Five ? Here is a Dash-Two in .45 ACP sporting a Pair of Original Walter Roper Custom grips from the Mid 1930's & a Dash-Five Being .45 Colt for your Viewing pleasure... Hammer It

25-2_Roper_s_Left_View.jpg

S_W_Model_25-5_2.jpg

coondogger

I looked it up (which I should have done before posting, earlier) and my model 25 fires Colt .45 Long, which would, as I understand it, make it a dash 5.