Ruger triggers, try one!

Technosavant

No offense to you at all but if that's the case you need to try out some more revolvers. It is technically impossible to get small size revolvers like J frames and LCR's to have as smooth and light a trigger as their larger counterparts.

No offense to you at all, but you need to understand these new designs. :p

The reason the Ruger LCR and S&W BG38 are generally considered to have good triggers is because their designs are completely different from more traditional wheelguns. The plastic grip frame means you can't have a sideplate like a regular J frame, and that necessitated a complete rethinking of the action. The result is a trigger that's not as clean as a good K/L/N frame (hey, these things are built to a price point and something had to give), but it's still surprisingly light and easy to manage compared to a 642.

The traditional designs are good, but a modern rethinking can help in some ways, and with these little plastic revolvers that upset the purists something awful :)D), it has. My BG38 is as easy to shoot accurately as my 642... not because I think it's built as well or has the same absolute capability as the 642, but because the trigger is much improved. Is it as nice as my model 14, 64, or even my 327 out of the Performance Center? Heh... NO. But it is lighter than those are.

Dragline45

No offense to you at all, but you need to understand these new designs.

I understand the design is completely different. I have shot a cylinder full through the LCR and handled a couple different ones at shops. The trigger was alot better than I expected since I was expecting something similar to the SP101. But it comes nowhere near the best revolver trigger ever as someone else said, which is why I recommended trying out different revolvers. First revolver I shot was a J frame, I was amazed when I tried out some larger framed models and the trigger pulls were dramatically smoother and lighter.