Ruger SR9c

SwampYankee

Take a look at one in a gunshop before buying. It does not feel like a quality firearm in the hand to me. The polymer feels cheap compared to glock or other euro polymer guns.

One poor opinion of the gun based on an impression of the cosmetics that does not appear to shared by others. I'd say that's a pretty good record for any firearm. I'm hoping that we see the SR40c in a couple years- then I'll bite.

Olympus

I enjoy mine.

P9070016.jpg

P9070015.jpg

Hitthespot

When I went looking for a 9mm compact carry semi-auto to go with my CCW, I checked out every major manufacturers compact offering. In my opinion it is the best 9mm compact carry pistol available.

UserM4

I love the SR9c. The only complaints that I have are that the machining on the slide could be a bit smoother and the pin above the mag release slides out after a couple of hundred rounds.

Justice06RR

I really wanna buy one!!!

I've been eyeing it for quite a while now (saving money at the same time). If it wasn't the holiday season I would've bought one already. I need an alternative to my M&P9 full which feels a tad bulky for concealed carry, esp in Florida summers.

HawkeyeNRAlifer

I was looking for a smaller semi-auto for concealed carry than the ones I have. I was just about sold on the Ruger until the salesperson handed me a Taurus PT145. I'm a big believer in the 45acp (i have three pistols and a carbine already) and I couldn't resist. The Taurus is a little bigger but the caliber clinched the deal. I really like the SR9C and plan on adding it to the collection after my next purchase. While looking at the guns there I've decided to pick up a Ruger LCP for a smaller ccw alternative. I've got to quit going to gun shopping when I'm hungry!:)

Mine has never jammed, but only has about 1000 rounds through it. I like it and it has become my carry gun because I shoot it well and like its features. It's very accurate and comfortable, the trigger is better than the Gen1/2 SR9 (newer SR9s have the "c" trigger);) This is one of the few mini 9s that will handle many rounds down range as well as +p loads.