Ruger Single Six

OhioRugerFan

question

I've heard great things about the Ruger Single Six, any suggestions on where to buy in Ohio & how much??

Sorry for hijacking the thread...:rolleyes:

dgludwig

OhioRugerFan: In addition to the Gander Mountain and Bass Pro Shops, I have done business with the following four gun stores and recommend them for their large inventories, good service and fair prices:

Vance's Shooting Supplies,3723 Cleveland Ave., Columbus, Oh.; 614-471-7000
Sportsman's Den, 201 Gamble St., Shelby, Oh.; 419-347-3007
FinFeatherFur Outfitters, 652 U.S. Hwy 250 East, Ashland, Oh.; 419-281-2557
Olde English Outfitters, 480 E. Ginghamsburg Rd., Tipp City, Oh.; 937-667-3315

I have found the prices to be generally around $300.00 or so for the blued versions of Ruger Single Six, with the stainless steel models selling for about $20.00 more on average.

NWCP

My stainless 7.25" Single Six is 40 years old and going strong. Having the ability to shoot .22LR or 22WMR is a real plus. It's a really great range gun and does a number on small furry critters. :) Everybody should own at least one. They make a great trail gun.

Singlesix1954

If you buy a Single Six you will never be the same. It is dependable and fun. Very addictive. You just won't look at other single action 22 revolvers the same light. If you find a good buy on a 3 screw you may like the trigger better. If you buy a new one you may want to change the spring pressure to lighten the trigger but you will find it to be of great quality. As others said "You can't go wrong".

woad_yurt

Buy mine!

I put an ad in the classifieds. It's time to sell:

Ruger_Single_Six_02.jpg

joegator

I've got a polished SS with fixed sights. It's a great gun and fun to shoot. With ammo getting hard to find and prices going up it's going to get a lot more use. With the convertible cylinders its like having two guns.