Ruger p95

Webleymkv

As has been said before: durable, reliable, and accurate. The only downsides are that some people find them to be bulky with a rather fat grip, so they don't fit everyone. Hold one, and if possible fire it and if it fits you go for it.

bluehandgun

i have small hands and the grip is fine for me. i like the fact it has a shorter trigger reach, which makes up for the grip being a little bigger.

skoro

My P95 eats any ammo I put in the magazine. It's acceptably accurate. It has a huge capacity (15 rounds). Ruggedly built, but crudely styled. It's a good gun, but I just haven't really bonded with it. But I don't plan to sell it, either.

JohnKSa

Administrator
It's a good gun, but I just haven't really bonded with it.
That's well put. The P95 is impressively functional, tremendously durable and is an excellent deal but lacks a little in the "panache" department, IMO.

.300H&H

I believe the P95 is the best bargain out there in regard to semiauto 9mm's.
I thought they looked a little klunky, but when I picked one up the first time, I was surprised by how unklunky it felt in my hand. It's a well balanced ergonomic pistol - and very underrated. Frankly, I'm surprised Ruger is able to sell'em so cheap, because it's definitly a well-made quality fiream. One could spend a lot more for a lesser pistol. It's not a Glock - but that's just another good thing about the P95.
:cool: