Ruger has a petition

dstryr

Ruger Take Action

Ruger has an online petition to advocate against gun control. It will go to all of your state and federal legislators, and others based on state/zip you are in.

This is a very easy way to forward your opinion, please use it, and share the link!!

Frank

JoeDorn

My first feel good of the day although in Texas it is almost singing to the choir exceptfor one of our senators....

One thing I like about that is that it write EVERYONE, including the VP, your governor, and other state reps and not just the Federal ones.

Eppie

I'm with JoeDorn

Here in Houston the only debate is weather to arm the teachers (over the teacher's union objection) and the school bus drivers.

I know a couple of teachers that carry regularly. Lets not forget that in some of the tougher 'hoods teachers also have to protect themselves from the students and their parents.

Kilroy08

Given how liberal the politicians are here in Delaware, I doubt it will have any impact. But, I did make them aware of how I felt on the matter.

mcd_sports

Awesome. Thank you. Though I have written my own emails already, doesn't hurt to send more. Done. Also posted it to FaceBook for my like-minded friends to do as well. Very quick and easy.

Crankgrinder

this thing wouldnt let me submit . Says "we could not find officials for this address" this is where i live, and we have no "officials?