RTFT--Read The Frickin' Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAVID NANCARROW

Bring it over, Kardinal. I'm easy to spot-white Ford FX4 and I promise I'll be the only one-legged guy there with an american flag motif on his prosthesis.
If you have never been, PM me and I can give you directions.

Mal H

Staff
JohnKSa said:
... must have struck a chord...
Yup.

Sometimes I just have to leave a thread shaking my head at some of the posts down the thread. I want to say something, but better judgement says "don't go there, it's not worth it".

swjr72

At least we can all laugh about it I saw a thread dredged up from 2001 the other day and was half way thru it before i realized the date

USP45usp

I want to say something, but better judgement says "don't go there, it's not worth it".

Now that's the truth. Unfortunatly it took me two boards for it to get through my thick skull :(.

Wayne

Trip20

swjr72 said:
I saw a thread dredged up from 2001 the other day and was half way thru it before i realized the date

Just because a thread has an old date of origin, doesn't mean it absent of valuable information...

I am able to appreciate a "born again thread" because I do not have the reservoir of knowledge that some of you enjoy. When an old post pops up as a new one, I read something that I might not otherwise have read. I don't always have the time to read past page 1... or 2. :eek:

Then there's always the "you don't have to click on this link" charactaristic of restraint that maybe you should excersize if this upsets you so. :p

My sarcasm is light-hearted but I mean what I say. I do appreciate reading some threads because they're brought to the forefront.

IZinterrogator

I was glossing over this thread at high speed, so bear with me...

Am I to understand that assault weapons are being banned because weasels are using them during thefts of staplers? How does a weasel use a rifle without opposable thumbs, anyway?

:D

utaherrn

the weasels have assault rifles now?

I need a bigger Assault Stapler then.....
It probably takes two weasels per rifle.

BTW, I can't locate rugerdude. I think the weasels finally got him!

utaherrn

I like old threads

shows me what I've been missing until I joined up.
Good info, found the answers to several questions without angering people with the same question beaten to death last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.