Reloading Shed

hornetguy

Funny I just found this thread... I'm about to do that very same thing... that is, build a reloading shed. I put up a little greenhouse at the side of the house for my wife, but she decided she didn't want it after all... so, it's gonna come down and a shed is going up.
I'm thinking 10X12, but we'll see how things progress...

Probably wood floor, 2X4 framing. If I bought a shed that size, it would be 1400-1800 dollars... uninsulated, etc... :eek:
I think I can do this one for under 750, but I haven't run all the numbers yet. :rolleyes:
Should be WAY better, climate-wise, than the garage. Not too difficult to heat up the garage in the winter, but impossible to cool down in the summer.

Keep us updated... more pics!

Marco Califo

Cut a crescent moon in the door for privacy. I would dig deeper, though. Wood seat? Birch John society; they are a splinter group, and can be a pain in the a$$.
I think I see where this is headed. Wife rules house. Hubby rules the man cave. Guess who gets what in the divorce?
:eek:

Attachments

• Door.jpg
    Door.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:

stu925

I did the same thing when we bought the house since I didn't get my garage or full basement. I put up an 11x14 shed (biggest I could go without a building permit) did all my own wiring and installed a propane infrared heater. Worked out great for me, have all my tools and reloading stuff out there. Shed looks great so far and built on the cheap too is a bonus.

Stu

rajbcpa

do you have a basement?

I may move to an area of the country where houses do not have basements; and I am not happy since all my hobbies are contained in my basement.

mrawesome22

Yeah I have a basement. I keep buying more and more archery equipment, so running out of room down there. Basically have a archery shop, taxidermy work space, and reloading center down there atm. Stuff everywhere.

sudo passwd root