Range bag

L2R

thanks to those who recommended this. I did see a complaint about the zipper pulls and indeed one of mine failed.

I also found that I had to hunt for stuff. Everything I have is black in a black bag in a black pocket.

I searched and found dog tags for $2.50 each and fixed both problems at one time.

BTW: The pulls can be fixed. take a small screwdriver or allen wrench and push the the window in the plastic pull. The tab will pop open and you will see now the string is to be snagged by the prongs inside. So you can fix these very easily at no cost.

Attachments

• dogtag.JPG
    dogtag.JPG
    32.7 KB · Views: 20

ROGER4314

I also give a "thumbs up" to the Midway full size competition range bag. I bought two of them on sale and also have a smaller "Wolf" range bag.

I put everything (and I mean everything) that I need in those bags. One bag makes every trip and one is for the rifle range and one for the pistol range. The club range passes are even in the main bag as are glasses and hearing protection. On a good day, I load all of the bags and shoot everything!

I get a call...."Let's go to the range!" I pick up those bags, grab the ammo and selected firearms of the day, a jug of water and I'm gone!

I post a "loading list" on the cabinet where I keep the bags and I'm ready in a couple of minutes. I absolutely LOVE those bags!

The full size Midway Competition bag is huge and I once wondered how I would ever fill them up. HA! It's not a mystery any more!

Flash