Primer removal and bullet pull

oneounceload

IF you go with the inertia bullet puller, I have found putting one of the yellow cylindrical foam ear plugs in the bottom goes a LONG way to saving bullet tips from distortion.

Depriming primers is easy, just go slow and steady; if they're a little mangled so they can't be used, whacking them with a hammer on the garage floor is a sure way to get momma's attention in the house! :D

demigod

Depriming primers is easy, just go slow and steady; if they're a little mangled so they can't be used, whacking them with a hammer on the garage floor is a sure way to get momma's attention in the house!

I toss them into the fire pit out back. That way I can get a little distance between me and the "POP".

4runnerman

I have popped a few primers out that did not seat right.I guess for the price they cost , i throw them away. Most of the time they are damaged by the time they come out and to me,,to take extra time to do it gently is a waste of time. 3 cents a piece,,throw them away...Never take a chance at any thing when it comes to reloading. One screw up is all it takes to sit there and say i wish i would not have done that. Brass will be fine.:)