Prettiest Firearm you own?

Jo6pak

I tried the search button to see if this question has been posted yet, but couldn't find anything. If there is already a thread, i apologize.

My question is "what is the prettiest guns that you own" Pure asthetics, just for pure looks, what is it?

Mine is a toss up between my Ruger Red Label and my Pietta 1860 Army repro. Both have smooth flowing lines and beautifully grained wood.

Also, please post pics if you have them

smoakingun

That's like asking which of my daughters is the prettiest. It is not a fair question. But i guess in the real world, eventually even a father must take an objective look at his little girls, so I suppose I can do the same with my rifles. So I will say my 7.7mm jap. It was sporterized back in the 60's amd done very cleanly with a beautifl walnut stock, new blueing, and a bent bolt. Just beautiful:D

jhenry

The last longrifle I built. An Andrew Verner influenced Buck's County gun. Very nice tiger stripe, aqua fortis stained and BLO. Incised carving. Side opening patchbox, engraved. Siler lock, Furniture cast from an original Verner gun. 42" Green Mountain barrel, browned. Made my own sights. Davis triggers. Shoots like a house afire.

TheNatureBoy

My 40 year old .280 Remington. It has a 26 inch douglas barrel (heavy/varmit), boyd laminated stock, Interarms receiver, and Ruger action. It shoots as good as it looks too : )

JackL

It's a tie between a myrtle-stocked Fenris Wolf Arms .38-55 falling block and a .308 Browning BLR.

TheGoldenState

Python and Anaconda are nice to look at. So is the special edition S&W POW/MIA Remembrance 1911.:D

Now if we're talking rifles, i enjoy peering at my unfired M4 Camo Benelli, Winchester 94 lever, Browning BAR .308, and Double barrel :D:D

got a snazzi flare gun too ;)

los

I favor my Onyx...

BerettaCaseSGW3.jpg

Kreyzhorse

My best looking rifle is my Ruger No. 1 in 45-70. Nice figure on the walnut and a great design.

As far as handguns, I think it's hard to top a nice 1911 so I'd go with my Springfield TRP 1911.

Rifleman1776

Mine is a Revolutionary period transitional flintlock longrifle. Exceptional piece of tiger stripe maple stock and otherwise beautiful in every respect.
Second would be Jaeger custom built flinter in .54 cal.

gunmoney

cw_mi, your Colt is beautiful. Can I have it?

As far as my own stuff. I would't call it pretty in a conventional sense but I could stare and drool over my Blaser R93 LRS2 all day long.

R.O

my engraved long flutes colt single action,ivory grips with shuppacabres motif
1001902.jpg

1001490ny.jpg

and a 44-40 first generation ,raised mex eagle grips and engraved by J Adams ,can't make my mind up on these two

Last edited: