President's Gun Control Proposals

ATN082268

rebs said:
Has anyone realized why the democrats feel so strong about disarming the American citizen ? Their entire agenda is to remove guns from every law abiding citizen, why is that ? They are doing nothing to prevent crime or mass shootings.

I think those who feel most strongly about disarming private citizens do so because they don't like to hold people accountable for their actions and makes it easier to impose policies not supported by most of the people.

Has anyone realized why the democrats feel so strong about disarming the American citizen ?
First off, that's a blanket stereotype of a party that represents a large swath of the American populace. Like all stereotypes, it's very inaccurate. While there are certainly some politicians in that party that feel that way, there are quite a few people who identify as Democrats who are very pro-RKBA.

Second, we don't do broad red/blue politics here. Please refrain from going down that route.

Targa

When she is president and the supreme court becomes what it is going to become.....well, I don't think the outcome of that needs to be detailed, of course our 2nd Amendment rights circling the drain will only be the tip of the iceberg. That is about as good as I can put it with out going into political parties.

rickyrick

It's pretty tricky to talk about gun rights and gun control without entering into a political discussion.
It is also pretty clear where certain candidates would go on gun control if they met light resistance.

Penn25

Has anyone realized why the democrats feel so strong about disarming the American citizen ? Their entire agenda is to remove guns from every law abiding citizen, why is that ? They are doing nothing to prevent crime or mass shootings.
They think they are BUT they aren't.

Aloha

rebs

First off, that's a blanket stereotype of a party that represents a large swath of the American populace. Like all stereotypes, it's very inaccurate. While there are certainly some politicians in that party that feel that way, there are quite a few people who identify as Democrats who are very pro-RKBA.

Second, we don't do broad red/blue politics here. Please refrain from going down that route.

I apologize for the improper post