Practicing with HD Shotgun

bababooey32

I can't believe they allow golf in TX - not with all you gun owners........

Sorry...I live in Austin. As many Texans have told me, "that's not TEXAS".

Golf is huge in TX. Our mild climate in the winter allows year-round play. It's long been a passion of mine, so I won't be giving it up anytime soon.

oneounceload

Sorry...I live in Austin. As many Texans have told me, "that's not TEXAS".

Golf is huge in TX. Our mild climate in the winter allows year-round play. It's long been a passion of mine, so I won't be giving it up anytime soon.
bababooey32 is online now Report Post

Used to live in Tyler and the Houston area - both have grown up a lot since I was there......

( if you like golf, come play the bazillion courses in this state, especially near Naples)

Back to topic - practicing for me means making sure I can load, reload, and unload without thinking - I'm NOT going to be clearing the house - I'm going to be in the bedroom calling 911 and pointing at the door

If you want to practice loading, get the AZOOM aluminum practice rounds - (many call them snap caps, but they really ARE practice rounds) - you can practice reloading, working the action, etc. safely

Snakum

Yes...violence of the utmost is certainly rampant there. However, Id wager you are far more likely to encounter such atrocities (on a semi-regular to regular basis) living in South Africa than Oklahoma.

I see you've never been to Lawton. :p:D