Powder scale recommendations please.

cdoc42

I have an RCBS and PACT that look exactly like the RCBS that Reloadron posted (the PACT is grey) but they operate off of normal household current. I have both plugged into an SL Weber "Powermaster" Surge/noise suppressor, model PM 1N, which plugs into the outlet first.

I keep them turned off when not in use, but, strangely, if we have an electrical storm or any issue that causes the household circuits to shut off, once the electricity comes back on, both digital scales have been turned on as well. So I keep theem unplugged when not in use.

hounddawg

Pretty sure the guys walking off the line placing in matches don't rush their loading process.

can't speak for all disciplines but most of the F class and long range shooters use a A&D Fx120. Quite a few hook that up to a Autotrickler. Currently I throw low on a RCBS and double check on the A&D but have an Autotrickler on preorder which should cut my time down

here is a video of the inventor demoing the prototype

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6sm0H6FwI8

stupid money for a hobby but what the heck, I am on the last decade or so of my life and always been frugal and bought stuff I could afford and saved money, now I'm buying the stuff I want

edited for a better video

edited again

BTW a couple of tenths of a grain really will not make that much of a difference as far as point of impact even at 1000 yards

Last edited:

DaleA

-stupid money for a hobby but what the heck, I am on the last decade or so of my life and always been frugal and bought stuff I could afford and saved money, now I'm buying the stuff I want

Good for you!