Post your pics!

ltcdoty

guns_0084.JPG

My Remington 1100 20 ga. and 12 ga. skeet guns.

jaughtman

I LOVE the superposed, Jaughtman. Mine's kind of a family heirloom so it doesn't see a ton of action. It's a great gun. I'll try to get a picture up when I get home today.

I doubt you could ever wear out a Superposed - at least by just hunting. Maybe if you shot skeet for decades with it. Mine had been extremely well-used - hence the wood-refinish it needed. My wife saw me oogling it (in its' scratched and beat up shape) in the LGS and bought/refinished it for our 5th (the "wood gift") anniversary. So, get that family heirloom out in the field!

J

OkieCruffler

100_2505_edited.jpg

My favorite shotgun pic and it has nothing to do with the shotgun. Sure, that's my currently most often used 311 (Pig on a shovel) but while I still have it, the dog is gone. Three years ago last March. She was my constant companion and it still feels wrong reloading if she's not under my feet.

Last edited:

drew332

My 14" Mossberg 590A1 SBS with ghost ring sights and tritium front post, Surefire 621FA Weaponlight, and 3-GunGear.com 7 rd nylon/velcro sidesaddle -
47eb4c49-bb4e-7316.jpg

My 18.5" Mossberg 930SPX -
47eb4c49-bbf2-10c8.jpg

PetahW

Does "free" (almost) count ?

I won this new 20ga Franchi AL-48 Deluxe in a raffle, after buying $20 worth of tickets (5).

DSCN0765.jpg