Pistol suppressor suggestions

Road_Clam

I suppress my .45 FNX45T , my Beretta 92FS , and my Uzi all with my Griffin Rev45 can. I also load 9mm subs and dam you get impressive quietness with subsonic 9mm. My 45 can on a 9mm supersonic is ok, but quite a bit louder than 45acp (which are already subsonic). I wish I could buy a .40 S&W threaded barrel for my newly acquired Sig P226 Elite, but nobody makes one. I could easily get .40 S&W ammo subsonic.

TrueBlue711

So the endcap talk brought up another factor to consider in this suppressor search. What .45 suppressors have 9mm end caps available? I've been doing a little bit of searching and I can't find that many. So far, I've found Rugged Obsidian 45 has 9mm endcaps available. Any others?

Road_Clam

TrueBlue711 said:
So the endcap talk brought up another factor to consider in this suppressor search. What .45 suppressors have 9mm end caps available? I've been doing a little bit of searching and I can't find that many. So far, I've found Rugged Obsidian 45 has 9mm endcaps available. Any others?

I can tell you from experience that purchasing endcaps in an attempt to further suppress db levels is a complete waste of money. If you want to buy just one handgun can buy a .45 and shoot all calibers . (just my opinions )

Sharkbite

My Octane 45 has 9mm endcaps avail. I havent bothered. Its quiet enough on my 9mm hosts and i dont have to remember to change end caps when i switch back and forth.