Pimped mini revolver

What a beautiful little revolver you have there. Truely fine work on your part. I wonder, does it shoot as good as it looks?

Kreyzhorse

Bill -

I was almost afraid to open this thread up fearing what I might find. I'm glad I did however, that is a nice looking piece and the grips are really sweet.

engineer88

Wow! Those are nothing short of flat out gorgeous. I too feared it would be a tac-ed out mini with laser, bayonet and maybe a mini mag taped to the grips. Hahaha

Much more pleasing to the eye. Man are those short minis tiny! Heck as pretty as that one is a lady could probably wear it as broach or if you could make a set they could be the most menacingly beautiful earrings ever!

chewie146

Not my cup of tea...but

That's some impressive craftsmanship to say the very least. I like wood grips on guns, but that has to be one of the more creative grip designs I've seen with NAAs for a while. I have one of those very same guns and love it. It has seen over 1000 rounds, and it's still going just fine.

2cooltoolz

Beautiful work, Bill!!
I've not always agreed with your firearms opinions, but I am full on board with this one. And I've always considered your knives among the finest I've seen. Artistry, firearms and blades!
I must reluctantly admit, though, my taste runs more to the "tacticool".

bw3.jpg.w560h420.jpg

Last edited: