Pimp Special of the Week

Brian Pfleuger

Moderator Emeritus
Frankensteiner for sure. Somebody built that with spare parts, because if they did that on purpose they should be shot with it...:D

Maromero

That is no pimp gun. Pimp guns have flair. I love pimp guns and I hate that. That is some sort of Frankenstein's monster gun.

Well lets see.

1. It's a .38 revolver

2. Unique two tone, polished stainless/satin/nickle plated (read "shinny/bling!") with black cylinder creating the distinctive look

3. and wears mother of pearl grips which are mandatory for a pimp gun.

There is nothing non piping about that gun.

Maromero

Oh, how much you have to learn about true pimpin'. You can throw all the purple suits and fuzzy hats on a accountant that you want, he still isn't a pimp.

This comes from someone that has a poster of Wonder Woman on his living room, flanked by action figures of Superman to one side and Wonder Woman to the other? You are the Duke of Funk? the Pimpmeister?

Lets just leave it at that. O.K.

RemmyHun

Seriously... that gun is a joke right?

It's like... a humpback chunk of metal. And gold? It's like a slightly more yellow version of white gold. Hardly classified as gold. The frame style looks rediculous. I don't much care for the mismatch, but it might have looked better if the gun itself didn't look like Quazy [sp]. Just my input.

OH BTW... I followed a trail of atleast five relistings before I could get to the most current one. Just thought I'd share.

This comes from someone that has a poster of Wonder Woman on his living room, flanked by action figures of Superman to one side and Wonder Woman to the other? You are the Duke of Funk? the Pimpmeister?
You got that right...so fresh it has to be pimp. :)

KyJim

At the start of the thread, I said:
I have to admit, though, that if the cylinder itself was the only blue piece, I might bid on it

Well, I didn't bid on it but I did get these:

Colt_Detective_Special_two_tone_-1.jpg

Colt_Detective_Special_two_tone_gro.jpg

Mine are the real deal -- built like that by Colt.

Just call me Huggy. :)

Rich Miranda

I wouldn't like that 'fell-out-the-ugly-tree-and-hit-every-branch-on-the-way-down' gun in any color!

Seems like a low point in S&W design history, kinda like 1977 for Corvettes. :D