Pimp Special of the Week

FALPhil

Looking at that ad makes me want to go shopping for a 1977 Cadillac El Dorado Biarritz and trim it out with shag carpeting... :rolleyes:

CraigC

There was an article in G&A 15-20yrs ago about S&W factory two-tone guns. I'd need to dig it out but I don't remember any blued cranes on nickel guns. It would be interesting to find out whether or not it shipped that way. Other than the blued crane, I like it!

orionengnr

Current Bid $0.00 No Reserve! Started at $499.00
Quantity 1 # of bids 0 Bid History
Time left 1 Days, 22 Hours +

Wow, it's been up nearly a week, and no bids? I'm shocked.:rolleyes:
Bet if I did some research I'd find that it has been offered up many times and relisted and relisted and...

Such is the way of Gun Broker. They don't charge a listing fee, so all manner of fools can post overpriced crap and keep relisting at no cost. It's also one of the reasons that I spend very little time there anymore, and I'm sure I'm not alone. I'd have to imagine their bottom line is suffering, but they chose the business model.

vox rationis

Huggy Bear Correction!

Guys, that's a sad facsimile posted in above's link, here is the real deal

huggybear.jpg

vytoland

Looking at that ad makes me want to go shopping for a 1977 Cadillac El Dorado Biarritz and trim it out with shag carpeting...

dont forget the big blue diamond on the dash and the chain steering wheel

Hammer It

There was an article in G&A 15-20yrs ago about S&W factory two-tone guns. I'd need to dig it out but I don't remember any blued cranes on nickel guns. It would be interesting to find out whether or not it shipped that way. Other than the blued crane, I like it!

Hello Craig
Those guns were called Pinto's. S&W used to offer a mixed finish on their revolver's calling them a Pinto but any I have seen have had Blued barrels with the blued cylinders on a Nickel Frame or Nickel Barrels and cylinders on a blued frame. It looks to me like someone has simply swapped out the original Nickel crane and cylinder on that one attempting to Make a Wanna-Bee Pinto..:rolleyes: Hammer It

smee78

You guys are killing me,,,,are all you looking at that pimp master piece through black and white monitors.

"It has a gold tone frame and blued cylinder and yoke."

Gold, not nickel or chrome or silver!

P.S. it is not my gun.

NightSleeper

aw man ... that's the ugliest thing I've ever seen. :barf:

I guess I just don't have pimp-daddy tastes in my hardware of choice.