Pics of weapons MD sniper may be using

Coronach

So, I take it they have no found any casings to help narrow the search to bolt-action or autoloader, huh? :p

Mike

fed168

Boy, at least the line up could have been done better. Line ups are not supposed to be that biased.

MP Freeman

No, Ruger No. 1?

No Mini 14?

No Styre Scout in .223?

No Pump?

None of these, but plenty of black rifles. Notice that all of the rifle furniture is synthetic? Why not some with wooden furniture?

MPF

glockten

How do they know it's a .223 and not a .22-250, or some other .22 centerfire?

Never mind, I went back and read the story about the recovered case.

Last edited:

Jim March

How much you wanna bet this is a one-shot or bolt-action PISTOL that the loon can stuff in a small backpack or whatever and slip away unnoticed?

Like maybe a Remington XP100, Savage Striker (which is actually a two-round mag plus one up the pipe gun) or Thomson Center Contender?

All are available in 223, all have the accuracy to pull this crap off with a decent scope and some crossed sticks for a field brace. The Thomson has an advantage: buy it in some other caliber, then buy a 223 barrel cash'n'carry and no gov't agency would ever know you have a 223 at all.

Heck, you could conceal a Contender IWB, although you'd walk a little bit funny.

Yeah, somehow I doubt the ignorant bastard who is running loose in Maryland is using one of a few rare prototypes for the Colt Commando.

Besides being produced in REALLY small numbers and being an NFA item, you'd be able to spot the shooter by the blood streaming out of his ears if he fired it from inside a panel van.

Then again, I'm surprised they even recognize differences between various types of evil black rifles, let alone variations of specific models.

ATTICUS

Coronach: I'm almost certain that one shell casing was found in the parking lot of the second Michael's Craft store shooting. It'll be interesting to see if they can match it to the case found at the school.

M4A3

788.gif

The only rifle I see him using is this one. I serously dont think it is an AR of any type.

M4A3

Yeah this would make a perfict sniper rifle.
colt15.jpg

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I dont understand.....What makes the cops think he would be using an assault type rifle?

Also, Isn't there a way to tell by looking at the shell if it was fired from a bolt or semi-auto rifle?

Awww! You are right - it is an Airsoft - or a rifle with no gas tube. I guess the guy is more talented than I realized if he is killing people with an Airsoft rifle from 150yds away.