Pennsylvania Shoot in May!!

Jeets

SodaPop... thanks for the PM! I will be there on the 4th. I'll bring the shotgun but I have not used it much. Lets just say those clays won't break until they hit the ground when I am up to bat.

Jamie Young

By the way JEETS, you still have to post 3 more times before you can come.:)

I think I just IMed or PMed every single person that has ever come. Now the question K80Geoff and I are waiting for is..........

WHERE'S DINOSAUR????????????

FlyinGN

soda, is your shoot gonna have a shooting compitation like Rays in Jersey? That was fun to do that kinda stuff instead of just popping off rounds..

Frank

Jamie Young

SodaPop... do my 1911forum posts count?

NO!!! 2 More Jeets, you can do it.

FlyinGN- I don't have the range freedom that Ray has but we could think up something to do. This shoot is Rifle, pistol and Shotgun so its kind of broad.

Jamie Young

The range is open 9am until 7pm. Its best to be there by 11am. If you get there before K80Geoff, or I, you will get a "Most Dedicated TFL Merit Badge."

Dead

or if you go as often as SodaPop or I.

Soda I might be bringing a 4th person with on Sunday :)

They also have not shot yet!

Jamie Young

I think I've taken more newbies to the range this year than I ever thought I would. I've shot up all My reloads teaching My family, foreigners and friends to shoot. Do they give merit badges out for this stuff?

About competitions now.....

Anyone have any suggestions? (other than disqualifying K80Geoff from all of them):p

I just finished reading the latest issue of S.W.A.T magazine. There is a suggestion in there about taking 5 friends to a range and 50% of them will fail to hit a pie plate at 100yds no matter how good of a bench shooter they are.

We could do some off hand rifle shooting competitions? Bring the Semi auto or bolt action of your choice and give it a try. I'll have to get special permission to do it but I'm pretty sure I can get an OK.

How about an AK vs. AR vs. FAL competition. Everyone can try to shoot each one off hand and see what the Majority think about balance weight and accuracy. I really wonder if people that shoot 7.62x39 guns really have a problem with a 308 FAL. I really don't think recoil is that much of an issue.

I'd like to save all the Pistol stuff for the NJ shoots. Thats the Ray Woodrow specialty:)

Jamie Young

How about May 11th or moving it to June then?

I'm still shooting this weekend and the 4th but we could move the TFL shoot to June since I'm getting a weak response.

If you can't make it on the 4th and can on the 11th or in June PLEASE POST!!!

9mmMike

I am out for this weekend (SG school) but I am still in for the 4th, if that's a Saturday. I will bring an M1A and my 870's as well as my G26.
I could throw in the Camp-9 if anyone wanted to try a 9mm Carbine with Williams Peeps on it. I hate cleaning that darn thing but in the name of the TFL team and all, what the heck.
Mike