Pennsylvania Range Report Jan 27

Mrs. Woody6

Do you know something I don't know???

When did Ray acquire an AR15? I'm checking our arsenal as we speak.:D He's in trouble now..... :D :D :D :D

Jody Hudson

Hi folks,

Sorry I was out of the loop for a bit. Had a little trip to the hospital Tuesday and sobered up late Thursday... sort of. My memory is shot and they gave me Amneeesiacs for the operation. Like I needed to forget anything else. :) Anyway, I'm back up and running now. In fact I was working an hour after the operation according to my partner Kate -- but I don't remember a dang thing till late Thursday.

Thanks for sending me a reminder to show up here.

I sent all my pics to Ray and Rene but I don't have a host site to post them on and set the URL here. If anyone has a way to put them up here let me know and I'll e-mail the pics to you.

It was a wonderful time. A good crew. And you are ALL invited, the entire TFL is invited, to a Delaware shoot down here at the beach in the near future.

We had a great time. And I want to thank everyone for trying to find the floor plate on my exploded magazine for nearly an hour. What a crew!!!!!!!!! The Quik-Shok case that ruptured, ruptured the entire length and down into the primer base when Matthew was shooting the Thompson Center Heritage .22 of mine. That is the first ruptured .22 I've ever had and only the second I've ever seen. The first being a few minutes earlier and next to us. What is going on with THAT???

That little SAR is a sweetie. I am considering selling my .30 carbine and my Daewoo .223 if it keeps on winning me over like it is. I have not given it a good accuracy testing yet but I love that little ammo and the AK action and so far it seems durn accurate! I no longer have a bunch of guns like I used to -- I just have the best bunch of guns I've ever owned, as I keep upgrading according to my priorities. And that SAR is FINE -- accurate, reliable, cheap, cheap ammo. My four requirements and it does it well.

The Kel-Tecs are like that too. And my Makarovs. That is why I love them all so much.

It was a wonderful day folks. And dinner was a good time too!!!

TFLers RULE!!!!!!!

Thanks all and especially SodaPop for putting it all together.

Now someone e-mail me at MrJodyHudson@earthlink.net and I'll send out the pics so you can host and post them.

Take care all,

Jody