Obama's verbal slip fuels his critics

Status
Not open for further replies.

sasquatch

You guys must feel all warm and tingly, rushing to poor misrepresented Sen. Obama's aid.

Looks like a group hug is in order.

Intune

Just like when firearm enthusiasts are painted as dumb hicks who can't count past the number of fingers and toes they received from their inbred birth.
Oh, you got that right and it really ticks me off. "At Seventeen," a song by singer-songwriter Janis Ian in the '70s was one of my favorite counting songs and is still one of my favorites to listen to when I'm cleaning the arsenal. :eek::cool:

JuanCarlos

Nah, just funnin around(note the smiley) because you do come off sounding like a liberal. Sorry, my bad. I thought you could take a joke.

I don't think he was responding to your post, he quoted the guy a couple up. You both just had the duck thing going on.

You guys must feel all warm and tingly, rushing to poor misrepresented Sen. Obama's aid.

Looks like a group hug is in order.

:rolleyes: *whoosh*

.22lr

Just don't get it do you?

I'm not voting for him.

I think A Obama Presidency would be an unmitigated disaster.

But resorting to childish name calling, mudslinging and outright lies is the mark of immaturity.

Dislike him or like him for his policies.

As for never voting for a Muslim and thinking that 75% of the nation sides with you, I can't find words to type that would convey my utter frustration at people of your thinking. If 75% of the nation is so easily swayed, then we are done, right here and now.

As for never voting for a Muslim and thinking that 75% of the nation sides with you, I can't find words to type that would convey my utter frustration at people of your thinking. If 75% of the nation is so easily swayed, then we are done, right here and now.
I can be lumped into that 75% that would not want a Muslim elected. Of course I do not want anyone of any devout faith elected so at least I am fair.

.22lr

Duck evidence!

Why would playboypenguin defend his non duckness so stridently? I'll tell you why! HE IS A DUCK! he probably when to a duck school!

And besides, with a little clipping and taking a statement out of context,
I am clearly not a duck. I don't even like the water.

can be posted as

I am clearly a duck. I even like the water.

PROOF!

Bruxley

This was a slip of the tough and that's all it was. He isn't Muslim. Working an out of context slip of the tounge so hard is malicious sophestry. I would hope that is held as steadfast hard truth for any person, Democrat or Republican; liberal or conservative.

If a candidate, or an advocate for a candidate were to do this I would find it a shadow of thier dishonesty and evidence that they themselves were something from nothing.

I would hope all aboard could agree on this..........

.22lr

Religion

Okay, rejecting any candidate with a deep religious beliefs I can handle, as it is fairly applied.

I'm just getting sick of the whole Muslim = terrorist = America hater. Its childish.

the world is full of people, 89% of them are jerks, religion doesn't seem to make a difference

Status
Not open for further replies.