NY TFL Roll Call

PATH

Well as everyone else is having a roll call I thought maybe the folks here in New York State should chime in. Step up folks! Let the world know that even in the Peoples Democratic Republic of New York there are still many proud gun owners!

mjustice

Ahem. Nassau County, New York.

Shotgun364: I used to go to school in Dark Slope... ah.. those were the days...

MJ

RAY WOODROW 3RD

Hey New Yorkers!

Anybody close to N.J.? All of you are invited to the N.J. shoot on the 16th of March. We have one N.Y. Stater that has been down to the last shoot in N.J. and goes to the P.A. shoots. If you want to ask him where he is coming from and if he enjoyed the last shoot his name on the boards is: K80Geoff. I know some of you are light years away but the ones that border Jersey might be interested. Check out the "Live Fire Exercises" forum for more info. and if you think you can make it, answer up! I extend my invitation to you.:D

Fudgie Ghost

The Fudgie Ghost lives in Westchester--yeah there's some of us here who actually own guns. What would the neighbors think!
Oh! The humanity!

mjustice

Yes, Dark Slope

We called it Dark Slope because there was some creep running around the neighborhood in the late 80s/early 90s with a big knife sticking up people. One of his M/Os would be to hide in the shadows- particularly on President St and 7th Avenue (back when the corner store was a Benneton and not Häagen-Dazs). He would catch folks as they left the Citibank across the street.

I don't know if the cops ever caught him, but the name stuck.

MJ

mjustice

RAY WOODROW 3RD

Can you explain what forms/documents I would need to bring in order to shoot my pistols in NJ? I wrote the State Police for clarification ages ago and never received an answer.

MJ

dinosaur

Ex NYPD. Howard Beach. Now NE Pa. The check from the city comes every month. Big Simpson`s Haa Haa!:D

We had about 14 inches of snow the other day. The roads were clean and driveable in 4 hours. Did I mention my CCW which took 20 minutes to get says "Any Legal Firearm"?

I keep tellin you Geoff! :p