No Bullets!

buckey

Seems like all the places I buy my bullets from are outa stock,So just how much of the supply was bought by those that speculate and might end up eating them like the clowns that bought up the TeePee paper? One of the places I buy from has already told buyers your stuck if you try to return unsold product.

USSR

buckey,

Please don't blame others for your inability to be prepared for the unforeseen. FWIW, I have plenty of bullets - I just made a bunch of them yesterday.

Don

BJung

Get Prepared

Go buy a Lee mold and Pot. I'm casting mines too.

I only wish I had an air rifle like a Benjamin Marauder. Then I wouldn't have to worry about primers and powder either.

Hammerhead

A lot more bullets available at Midway this week than last week, 9mm anyway.
I think we've 'flattened the curve' on component hoarding this time.
Probably because we are still well stocked from the last panic, well most of us anyway. ;)
Put some bullets on back order and have a beer.

FITASC

Got my RMR order yesterday. Order was placed on 3/28; shipping label was created on 4/5; USPS tracking never showed it as shipped but it showed up yesterday afternoon.

rclark

Need to branch out to plain o' lead bullets. As far as I know rimrock, missouri and many others have plenty of bullets to sell. After going through the last 'run' on components, bullets was never a problem to get.

hikingman

Found plenty on 2 store's shelves around here, this morning. (Alabama)
Ordered bulk bullets for reloading today that were in stock, and may take about 10 days-before they arrive.

Smokescreens

just got home from a cabelas store run. not one pack of primers or pound of powder on the shelf. but i got what i was after. picked up 1,500 9mm projectiles. 1,000 147gn and 500 115gn. would have bought more but the boxes torn and felt a little light.

should have grabbed the 357 bullets too but i dont shoot the wheel gun to much

BJung

Buy what you can

Buy what you can. California tried to ban lead bullets. Liberals across the Country will try to copy them later.

Mike / Tx

Yep learned hard lessons on shortages back in the Clinton era, haven't had an issue since with any components. That and learning to csst me own several years ago and I'm set. Heck my grandsons probably are too...:D

There are diminished supplies on shelves, but they will pop in and out of stock as time rolls on. Just need to be patient and pay attention to your favorite suppliers and order when you can. Some that allow backorder might be your primary sources.

44caliberkid

I go to a lot of estate/ live auctions where the seller was a reloader, so I have enough lead, primers, bullet molds, cases, to last the rest of my lifetime. But none of my kids or grandkids are interested in reloading, so I guess someone will pick up what I have left at my estate auction.

Road_Clam

I sleep very well on a bed of copper plated lead. Been pro-actively buying all types of reloading components over the past 7 years. Think my last inventory check was just over 92,000 rounds ready to be loaded. Sorry to gloat, but if you crying no ammo its all on you...

Marco Califo

I had the foresight to stock up.
But, my ranges are closed. So I can't even shoot what I have loaded.
I have a non-bullet order in processing for over 10 days at MidsouthshootersSupply.
Berrys was out of stock on many bullets last time I checked.
The TP supply has recovered. I am sure bullet supply will, too. Hand sanitizer? I don't know.

No Bullets!
Seems like all the places I buy my bullets from are outa stock,So just how much of the supply was bought by those that speculate and might end up eating them like the clowns that bought up the TeePee paper? One of the places I buy from has already told buyers your stuck if you try to return unsold product.

We are what, 5 or 6 weeks into the new round of panic buying and hoarding? Where have you been, Buckey?

Since you were told something, I suspect you are shopping local stores. Now might be the time to branch out and try your hand at internet purchasing. For example, I use a 6.5 Grendel. I just checked Midway and they have quite a few 6.5 offerings I could load, not all choices are available, but several are. You didn't state what you were trying to load, but you still have some potential options out there.

Average Joe

I learned the hard way during the Obozo years, big shortages. I vowed never again to get cough without reloading supplies. Now I buy in bulk whenever there is a sale. I shoot a lot, so having a large inventory is a must. I got all of mine during the summer with 4th of July and Memorial day sales...I suggest you do the same.

Rembrandt

Just received a case (3750) of 9mm bullets today. Some vendors are short on popular items, but they're getting restocked fairly quick.