NJ TFL get together

Jamie Young

I don't think you can count on anyone for these shoots. I think you can count on atleast a dozen to show up. Guaranteeing more than that is a crap shoot. What do they have in Full auto at Classic Pistol? I know a few places that have MP5s and various other Full Auto H&K guns. I'm going to see if I can find an Out door Gun Club that has rentals but what ever has the coolest stuff gets My vote.

9mmMike

Target Master near the PA/DE border also does full auto. I am not into a TFL full auto shoot however. The next PA event at W&W is one for which I hope to be ready. Even though I avoid PRNJ if at all possible, I was pretty stoked for the NJ shoot. It was a bummer I missed it. It sounds like it was another success.
A PA shotgun shoot would be neat if we could find a place.
Mike

jmlv

That may be a possibility

Ever been to a "flying board" shoot?
I have a friend whose family owns/operates a range in Furlong PA. (just outside of Doylstown in bucks cty)(WICENS FARM If anybody know the place) We do a bit of shotgun as well as some rifle and pistol shooting there. As I already orgnizise the Sixgunner Noreaster gettogethers there a TFler should be doable just more work. Check out the discussion board for info on the next NorEaster(april 27 & 28) Weekend. come on over and check out our festivities. Joe is not on TFL but I may be able to convince him to hold a event. I will ask at the NorEaster about the possibility. They definately have shotgun facilities. of a sourt. :)

FlyinGN

Yes I was at that range in Furlong a few years ago. Not a bad place. Maybe we aught to look into a TFL shoot there//

Frank

9mmMike

I will be at COMTAC playing with my shotgun over the last weekend in April but I would certainly be up for a shoot in Furlong in May or June. It sounds like a cool place.
Mike

Jamie Young

Hmm I personally try to avoid indoor ranges because of the Time=Money factor. I think I might hold out until the PA Car Shoot and find out if anyone is bringing Full Auto stuff to that. We could just chip in for ammo.

Geoff I think you should head up a TFL shotgun Shoot??????? I still have a case of 16ga laying around.

Where is Jody Hudson these days??? I want to know when we are going down to Delaware for a Camp TFL shoot.

Jamie Young

Jhuang has been to them. Some guy up North invites folks to his place and they shoot up a car. There were pictures from when Justin went last year.

FlyinGN

re: car shoot em up

as an avid car racer/show car person, that is just plain WRONG! lol

heh heh actually that sounds like fun:)

Frank