New Ps90! Now I have two

FrankenMauser

the next logical step is to add a silencer.

"Silencer" is a term used by fear-mongering media outlets.

"Suppressor" is the term used on TFL.

I agree, though. An integrally-suppressed SBR PS90 could be quite entertaining.

RAnb

I agree, add a silencer after chopping it down. I enjoy making my own cans, but as a WA resident, I have to keep my rifles at 16" or greater due to the SBR ban after 1994.

Ranb

threecharley

sucks being you guys'' JK I live in non communist OK. And i like mine!
Picture124-1.jpg
Picture123.jpg

threecharley

if someone is in the market for a ss 16'' barell for the ps90 with threaded end. brand new never shot thru barell, I have one available. then you could mount anything on the end. heres a pic before i sbr it! PM me for price on threaded ps90 barrel. its a drop in relacement no mods! this won't last long its on two other sites and first i'll take it gets it.
Picture029.jpg
Picture379-2.jpg

Last edited:

ShipWreck

Nice guns. I am thinking about getting one. The price is what's holding me back. Do you have a Five Seven pistol to go with them?
Is that an attachment for TWO 50 round mags on top? That's got to be kind of heavy!! Do you really need 100 rounds available.
Maybe one of these will be my X-Mas present to myself!

I used to have a Five Seven pistol a few years ago - I ended up selling it to help pay for a custom 1911.

As for the mag clamp - yea, it holds two mags.

Besides having 100 rounds on the gun, it also gives a better cheek weld for the eotech.

ShipWreck

Very nice. If you don't mind, what's one of those run, $ wise? I'm thinking about a new truck gun.

I paid $1499 for the 1st one for years ago, and it was an extra $100 for one in black.

I forget the exact price, but it was $1600-something from Bud's for the 2nd one.

I have all the gear and mags from the 1st one - so I just added the rails, and my sling came in yesterday :)