New Ps90! Now I have two

ShipWreck

Got my 2nd PS90 in last week... And my side rails came in today...

Here is a picture... best I can do until I have time 1 day to take a nicer pic in the sun outside....

PS90Pair.jpg

I'm leaving the stock optic on this one, as I want a battery free version. I love my eotech and the stuff attached to my 1st one - but it's also nice to have a low profile one as well.

I just need to get a sling for the 2nd one now...

austinjking

<whistle>

Someone likes the Ps90! A nice looking pair, congrats! Can't imagine how fun the top one must be with the EO Tech sight. Looks like the perfect plinking rifle! :D

ShipWreck

Well, it is possible to short barrel it... But I've decided not to bother...

2 years or so ago, I actually had a SBR receiver on order from CMMG. They messed up for some weird reason and sent off their expired FFL info to the ATF. They wasted 3 months of my time, and I got fed up with their games and cancelled the order.

I don't feel like dealing with all the strings attached to a SBR - and the PS90 with the 16" barrel is shorter than a SBR AR15. So, I'm satisfied with it the way it is. plus, there is about 200 extra FPS with the extra 6 inches on the barrel...

cannonfire

Nice pair you got there. I got a 1st Gen PS90 about 6 months ago. I love it. Its got the stock optic on it (white ring) but I bought the LED attachment that pops right into the light collector. I must say it was a HUGE upgrade from my crappy stock optic, but you already said you want a battery free one. Enjoy them, they are great to shoot!

ShipWreck

Well, I've had my 1st PS90 for 4 years now - it was a white ringed sight, and I pulled the sight immediately and put a 511 Eotech on it. Early this year, I swapped the 511 for a XPS model, and I fit a unimax laser in front of it (since the eotech is smaller.

The black ringed sight on this 2nd PS90 is much better than the white ringed sight...

I may get a REM3 - but it requires send in the stock sight in to get modified. The black ringed sight isn't as easy to put a REM on (as the white ringed sight).

I may still do the REM3 - as the stock optic would still work fine with it off.

Katophract

I've fired the full auto version and have to say it was a fun gun to shoot. No recoil and it was a long time between mag changes. I've always wanted to try it on Prairie dogs.

demigod

too bad u cant have the 10" barrel the thing was designed with .... anyway, sweet weapon u got there

You can. There's a company that does barrel exchanges... I forget who off the top of my head.

But if I had 2 PS90s, I'd certainly SBR at least one of them. It'd be worth the $200.:cool:

DAdams

The ergonomics on those are just amazing. You wouldn't necessarily think so looking at the convoluted design. Nice set-up.

Trigger Finger

Nice guns. I am thinking about getting one. The price is what's holding me back. Do you have a Five Seven pistol to go with them?
Is that an attachment for TWO 50 round mags on top? That's got to be kind of heavy!! Do you really need 100 rounds available.
Maybe one of these will be my X-Mas present to myself! :D