New members - please introduce yourselves here

Rojack79

Hey folks, I joined very recently. Have been into guns of all kinds ever since I was a kid. I have only ever shot Handguns, and one lever action rifle. But I've been practicing with my Handguns every year for the last 15 years and I'm glad to say I'm getting better and better. So far my proudest achievement is hitting a headshot at 60 meters with both my Cimmerian Single Action Clone chambered in 45LC and my S&W Bodyguard chambered in .38 Special.

I've since given up both of those guns and turned in a few swords to my local pawn shop so I could grab a Canik TP9 SF Elite chambered in 9mm and a SCCY CPX-3 chambered in .380 ACP. So far I'm happy with these new purchases and I hope to take them out on the range and get some help and advice from all of the people here who love guns. I hope you all have a great and safe day.

CBDsutty

New & glad to be here.

I was wondering where I should make my 1st post and "wah-lah" I see "new members intro"! The Firing Line came up during a random brave browser search and I thought it seemed like a good No Nonsense 2A community to join.
I'm in my 30's from SW Oklahoma currently residing in OKC metro area. I'm a veteran of OEF Afghanistan "war" and a country boy at heart. Now a regular ol' civilian. My late Father and both late Grandfathers were avid gun owners and suffered from a few (non-lethal) tragic boating accidents. I shall have many questions for you all. Looking forward to the chats.
Thanks for having me. Cheers.

Edit: TMI

Last edited:

Nick3220

Hello

Hi all. I've read various threads on this site for a few years now. Finally decided to join. I'm looking forward to getting to know you all...well some of you.:D
I've got a thick skin and I'm smart enough to know that I don't know very much.
I enjoy firearms, hunting and talking about them.
Thanks for your time. God bless.

Formally saying hello as a group member! I've been following this group off and on for years. I hunted deer and woodchuck with my parents in my younger years, got out of it when my parents didn't go anymore in the '90s, hunted woodchuck off and on until a work accident took me out of commission for a few years. I've only hunted deer a few times since then due to the kindness of a friend from Church we went on his dad's property. This year I'm not going, but I have an excuse to hunt next year as I just layed-away a commercial mauser sporter of dubious orgin that had been rebarreled to 25-06 probably in the early '70s, and I'm anxious to try different loads in it. The rifle I have been using since a kid? My 1985 Winchester Model 70 carbine in .308...

Headedsouth

Hello from new member

Hello TFL,

New to the forum...part time collector and full time firearm rights advocate. Hope to be able to contribute to this community going forward.