New 25-06

stagpanther

Stay safe Friend.
Appreciate it.:) The guy not only is military trained but also is an outstanding marksman, Mainers are often raised to be comfortable in and know their way around in wilderness woods, too. I would be lying if I didn't admit I spent a few hours last night setting up my home security cameras and motion detectors and getting some weapons ready just in case. It's been almost 24 hours since the shooting and so far not a single report of a potential sighting--very unusual. I don't think this kind of thing has ever happened in Maine.

Last edited:

NHSHOOTER

I hope they find him before someone else gets hurt, I also didn't realize we were neighbors, I live in Concord NH. I get 4 tags to fill in NC

stagpanther

I also didn't realize we were neighbors, I live in Concord NH
I love watching the Hillbilly Weatherman's weather forecasts out of NH.;) Our general deer season opens this weekend, so the sounds of gunshots of hunters doing their Core Lokt minute of paper plate checks are reverberating throughout Maine for the last two weeks.

Last edited:

stagpanther

Maine has suspended all hunting in the towns near Lewiston (understandable)--but businesses and schools are selectively shutting down further out in other areas. Reading between the lines, my guess is the authorities are pretty well convinced the shooter is either still in the immediate area or that he self-terminated and lies at the bottom of a river or ocean. The pictures I've seen of the suspected shooter doesn't remind me of a crazy possessed by demons.