Need a Good Holster for my XD45

BADMAN400

RR, everyone is suggesting leather/expensive. You said you prefer OWB. I have a Fobus paddle holster that I use in IDPA. It hugs close to the body and the lining on the paddle holds the holster securely in place. The holster fits the gun perfectly and even has a tension screw to adjust how tight you want the gun held. Price was $25. I liked it so much, I got another for my HK P2000, and my Taurus PT-145. :cool:

riverrat66

BADMAN400,

What's the model number of that Forbus and is it specifically for the XD45? I'm having trouble finding it on their website.

Riverrat66

cactusmike4

Holsters

Has anyone looked at High Noon holsters for the XD-45. I'm thinking about getting the Tailgunner. This is an in the waist holster. Expensive ($US 100.00)for the horsehide but I like what I see on their webpage.

tex45acp

Earlier in the year, and this thread, I said that I would probably buy another Milt Sparks Versa Max 2 for my XD-45. Well the wait to have it made caused me look elswhere and I found Brommeland Gunleather. I have never regretted the choice. Gary's Service Grade Max Con V is one of the most comfortable holsters I wear IWB and the double mag pouch I wear, also from Brommeland as well, is super comfortable and holds those big mags full of 230gr. manstoppers quite securely. The holster arrived at my door in about half the time as a Sparks VM2. Gary also offers a presentation grade holster that is superbly boned, but for IWB carry the service grade suits me fine.

MCVSET.jpg