Name one thing you learned at your last match...

hounddawg

Shot in IBS for score for the first time. It is harder much harder than I thought. Dropped 4 points out of 250 @ 100 and came in dead last in a field of 30 shooters. Humbling does not even begin to describe it.

Jeff22

(1.) When shooting a gun with a Red Dot Sight, sometimes I unconsciously try to go too fast. You don’t need to over confirm the dot, but you should wait for it to settle before breaking the second shot. (2.) in longer courses of fire, like field courses, l sometimes unconsciously relax my grip when shooting long strings. Grip is the forgotten fundamental.

RickB

I can still drop only a point or two across a half-dozen paper targets, but completely miss a popper three times.

Jim Watson

Check the edition.
I THOUGHT yesterday's IDPA was to be under 2017 rules (The MD said he was not going to new rules until May), and so took my sawn off GM for use as a CCP-8, it's swan song as a competitive gun.

Nope, he changed his mind, 2022 book with CCP-10 and CoFs to suit. two rounds short put me into two standing reloads and twice left me with no makeup shots.

If I had known, I would probably have shot SSP-15. I will next time just for fun, then revert to ESP.

I did get good use out of the new Last Round Reload provision, though. That kind of popped eyes among those who had not read up, but soon they were doing it too.