Muzzle Brake

ninosdemente

Thank you guys for the responses.

Sevens - Thank you for the link.. at one point I did thought about getting a clamp version as I have thought about if I may have difficulties in getting a large enough case/bag for the rifle once I have a brake on it.

Sako2 - No currently it is not.

BornFighting88 - Thank you for the suggestion and for the pictures... looks really nice. Digging the color.

Stagpanther - Did take a look at the company you suggested.... they have some nice brakes and did send an email. Hopefully will be able to get in contact with them soon.

Shadow9mm - Thanks. I have to learn about the EC Tuner... have no idea how it works and how I apply/use it for my needs.

Nathan - The 2 port brake looks very easy to install after looking at the video.

44 AMP - At the moment I have not used it prone position... have been wanting to try it out, just haven't.

sako2

Being it's not threaded i would go clamp on. The creed should be light recoil without it. I have a savage 6.5 prc and it don't kick much.

ninosdemente

Indeed, the recoil is very tolerable. I did thought about a clamp version but was worried of possibly getting loose. Perhaps as I have always wanted to have a brake for this caliber. I have thought about also for a 30-06.

Shadow9mm

The ec tuner is simple to use. It has 3 set screws and markings. It only makes 1 full rotation. You shoot a group, move it 3 marks, shoot another. In about 7 groups you will see your groups open up, close up, then open up again. Set it to the closed up group and leave it. Iv seen videos where it cut groups close to in half.

Shadow9mm

its really pretty simple, but I know its a little above your intended price range, my other suggestions and the others here are within it though. let us know what you get and how you like it!