Multiple Reloading Presses? How many & what

jmorris

The difference is more like $800. Most people add the optional bullet trays, the raised press stand, and the optional handle. In the whole scheme of what we spend on this hobby, $800 isn't that much.

I agree the case feeder is exactly the same. The added complexity comes from the rest of the caliber conversion.

I tried every fix possible for the 650. In large cases, the spill isn't much of a problem. The problem is in small cases like 380. I've yet to find a solution.

Never payed money for a tray to hold bullets on any of my presses even before bullet feeders would be useless with them.

Some guys don't even have $800 in all their reloading equipment but that difference would still be another press or zero conversion time going from one caliber. Actually 3 total if you just dropped the same case feeder on all three.

Smallest I have loaded was 9mm but using 10 grains of HS-7 it gets pretty full.

Closest I had to a bullet tray was a bracket I made that went on a strong mount (for a reject tray on my first bullet collator). Just a bent section of metal that holds a standard akro bid on the right side.

650feeders.jpg