Most inexpensive handgun you own?

For only $10 in United States Currency...

A S&W Victory model which was rebarreled with a Numnuts (Numrich) barrel and cylinder. I'm thinking of putting a PPC barrel and sight rib on it.

FireForged

Cheapest "New" pistol: ARCUS-94 (Hi-Power Clone) $201 tax and all.

Cheapest "New" rifle: 1943 Russian Mosin Nagant $99. If you dont have a mosin, get one. They will be on the junk-gun hit list soon. Super Accurate!

Jspy

I was in a pawn shop one day when a guy come in carrying a Chinese sks. They said they didn't buy assault rifles so I followed him outside and picked it up for $60.

trigger45

hey DarkStar

i paid $100 for a ruger mkII. blue standard model. shoots great. now all i need is a sp101 in .22 to coplete my collection.

Gewehr98

Another CZ-52 for $150.00, with spare mag, holster, and cleaning rod. Added a few more bucks for a set of Hogue walnut grips, and have been happy ever since. Especially now that I can get my handloads to approach the military ball 7.62x25 ammo...
cz52rightsmallplonk.jpg

blades67

Cheapest POS I ever bought was an AutoOrdnance 1911A1. I no longer own that POS because it was the cheapest POS I had to pay for.

czman

Cheapest was also the best!

It was a CZ75b, I paid $339 for it and it's the best shooter in my "arsenal". I gave the same amount for my CZ110 in .40 and it is also a straight shooter. IMO you can't beat CZ-USA for out of the box accuracy and dependability. CZ

Dr.Rob

Staff Alumnus
Cheapest one i've bought was a Pa-63 in 380 for like $125 or so. Best value ever was an FEG hi-power i got for just over $200.

cheapest MADE gun is a FIE Titan a renter left behind. man is that one cheap piece of zinc. someplace earlier I wrote a description of it.. if I can find it I'll post it here. ;)