Most ambitious name or slogan in firearms industry?

M14fan

Kimber:
Kimber makes the best 1911. Others make comparisons.

Patriot Ordnance Factory:
Relentless Reliability

absolute0

The oh-so-haughty "Performance worth the price" thing Benelli ran with for years.

Sure...we charge too much for our autoloading shotguns but look how fast you can empty the magazine! :rolleyes:

CortJestir

I always thought Ruger's was kinda haughty, if not ambitious:

"Arms Makers for Responsible Citizens"

As if irresponsible citizens don't, can't, won't, or aren't able to use their guns. :rolleyes:. Can you imagine someone saying, "Gee, I'm just not responsible enough to own a Ruger. Guess I'll settle for a Glock or a SIG." By the same token, I have a Ruger, so that makes me responsible! Yay!

wyobohunter

yeah

Too bad we've let most of the good manufacturing jobs go over seas. Thanks Wal-Mart et. al...
Can't say that everything I ever buy is made in the USA (or at least made by living wage employees), but I do try.

I have to agree w/the H&K "No compromise" slogan, c'mon, everything ever built is a compromise between at least two things.

stevelyn

^Forego capital gain? More like threatening blackmail to law enforcement customers so he can keep profiting from civilian customers...

:rolleyes:

Law enforcement is there to enforce whatever spews out from the governing body. Not engage in advocacy as to what is to be spewed.