More balderdash on the 50 BMG rifle

ahenry

Sigh

I must join the ranks of my fellow Aggs and apologize. All I can say is that the that Batt has long been derided by Aggies because it is as far from the opinions that the majority hold as the east is from the west. Or more correctly as the left is from the right...

As a former CT (all good things must come to and end right) believe me, I will certainly be contacting them.

Elker_43

Contact info

Ways to reach us
Phone: (979) 845-3313
Fax: (979) 845-2647
E-Mail: battletters@hotmail.com

U.S. Mail: The Battalion
Reed McDonald Building
Texas A&M University
College Station, TX 77843-1111

The Battalion does not hand out the home phone numbers or addresses of its staff members. However, some editors may have their personal e-mail addresses listed on this page.

Waitone

Ok, let's everyone analytically review his article and take the scalpal after it. The article is a blend of hysteria, partial truth, unwarranted extensions, mis-statement of fact, repetition of false statements and extensive copying of a previously broadcast piece on one of the major TV organs.

What he did not say is that if the Feinstein bill is morphed into law, ALL centerfire shoulder arms will be subject to exclusion. that is what is at stake. Leftists never ever say what the real agenda is. They only latch onto an emotional hook which is later used to extend the law beyond original intent.

Apple a Day

I think the first sentence says it all...

"-- A recent article in Rolling Stone reported an entire subculture... "
The little parrot is blurting back the same programmed trash he's been fed.

-Rifles are bad
-Rifles are bad
-Rhwaaaaawk!!!

Monkeyleg

Rolling Stone? I haven't read that insipid rag since Keith Richards had all his teeth and everyone I knew said, "oh, wow, man."

Ought Six

Bill Maher attacks .50 cal rifles

That flaming liberal buffon who calls himself an 'independant', Bill Maher was ragging on .50 caliber rifles on his show last night. The usual "who needs one of these?" and "this is something McVeigh would use!" kind of BS. :rolleyes:

It's amazing that I didn't shoot my TV. :mad: