Marking Re-Formed Brass

Archie

Fairly simple for me...

I just keep that re-formed brass separate and in its own marked box.

Happily I only have one rifle for which I have to 'make' brass.

I have a pile of .45 Auto Rim. Some of the cases are loaded light for a Webley (I didn't cut it, it was that way when I found it!) Those cases stay in their own boxes with clear markings as well.

(The bulk get used in a Model 25 S&W revolver. A 255 SWC at 800 fps +/- is rather serious.)

ShootistPRS

I make 358 from 308 but I don't have a 308 so it is easy to keep separate. I also make 7mm TCU from 223 which is not really an issue because of the difference in the neck size. My problem is I have two guns that shoot 223/556 and I need to keep the brass separate for each gun. My single shot I do my typical partial neck only sizing but the other I have to at least partially full length size. I just keep the reloads in mark boxes to keep them separate. The partially full length sized cases will fit and fire in either gun but since I only neck size for the single shot I don't want to shoot them in the other gun. They will chamber in both guns because the single shot has a chamber on the small side and the other has a larger chamber. I could not neck size a case from the repeater and expect it to fit in the single shot. As I said I keep them in separate, well marked, boxes.