• Anything ‘published’ on the web is viewed as intellectual property and, regardless of whether it displays a copyright symbol or not, is therefore copyrighted by the originator. The only exception to this is if there is a “free and unrestricted reuse” statement associated with the work.

In order to protect our members and TFL from possible litigation, all members must abide by the following new rules:

1. Copying and pasting entire articles from another site to TFL is strictly prohibited. The same applies to articles from print or other media, and to posting photographs taken of copyrighted pages or other media.

2. Copyright law provides for “fair use” of portions of a copyrighted work. You can copy no more than a SINGLE paragraph from the article to your post (3 or 4 sentences at most).

3. You must provide a link to the article along with the name of website. For example: ww.xxx.yyy/zzz (The Lower Thumbsuck Daily News).

4. You must provide, in your own words, a brief summary of the article AND your reasons for believing it will be of interest to TFL members. Failure to do so may result in the thread being closed or your post being deleted as a “cut and paste drive by.”

5. Photographs and other images are also copyrighted. "Hotlinking" of images (so that it appears in your message) from other sites is also prohibited unless you own rights to the image. If you wish to share an image, provide a clickable link to it.

Posts that do not follow these new guidelines will be altered or deleted by staff. Members who continue to violate this policy may lose their posting privileges at TFL.

Thank you for your cooperation and your participation in TFL, the leading online forum for firearms enthusiasts.

Manniquin II The Dressing

Status
Not open for further replies.

fal308

Staff Alumnus
Terridarri
We're somewhat sure of ourselves (we think) but who can compare to this rapidly becoming infamous mannequin.
Besides, Sensop's not my type. :)

Grayfox

Whoops! Sorry Foxfire, musta been a brain fart. I'll try to get it right from now on. :eek:

I swear this place is startin' ta have a weird effect on me. Might be time to look for professional help. I'll go see my gunsmith.

------------------
TFL's official "Curmudgeon Member" and damned proud of it!

[This message has been edited by Grayfox (edited May 17, 2000).]

foxfire

Apology accepted Grayfox
You can make it up to me by springing for a box of ammo when we finally go to the range together.
See I don't ask for much... :)

BTW, It's almost time to take Clotho, Lachesis, and Atropos to the orthodontist for their yearly dental exam... ;)

------------------
...defend the 2nd., it protects us all.
No fate but what we make...

terridarri

Correia, maybe you should read mannequin I, in need of one, you think this is bad read that one. LOL :p

------------------
WHEN IT COMES TO FRIENDS THE SKY IS NOT THE LIMIT

Gunslinger

Different.........yes that is one word that could be used to describe it. The first mannequin thread was..........ah.....enlightening to say the least..the very least. It is titled; We Need a Mannequin or as it has became affectionately known since this thread began; Mannequin I, The Undressing. :eek:

------------------
Gunslinger

TFL End of Summer Meet, August 12th & 13th, 2000

Correia

I read it, then I read it again to make sure...

Wow. That is different. :)

p.s. Gunslinger, check your e-mail, I'm curious about your holster.

Gunslinger

Oh, oh. I just found out the boss made it back from Africa yesterday. Quick somebody hide the mannequins!!! :eek:
Rich I blame it all on the staff and.......ah....Sensop. Yeah that must be it....Sensop did it. None of us were like this until he came here. And Terri. Terri to, she started it. It's her fault......and Sensops. I wasn't gonna do nothin' to the manneqin....honest! :D :D :D

------------------
Gunslinger

TFL End of Summer Meet, August 12th & 13th, 2000

Grayfox

RICH IS BACK!? scurrying for cover I don't know nothin'. I didn't see nothin'. I was never here. :rolleyes:
Hey, I'm a victim of soycomstance! NYUK, NYUK, NYUK! :D

The jig is up guys! Run for it! :eek:

------------------
TFL's official "Curmudgeon Member" and damned proud of it!

Dennis

Staff Emeritus
In the name of propriety, this thread is closed.
In the name of the proprietor, this thread is closed.
This long, two-page thread is closed.
(Decorum, people! Steady! Steady there!)

Status
Not open for further replies.