M14 addiction

SR420

Hello, my name is (state your name) and I have an M14 addiction.

Read all about it on facebook and LIKE it!

I appreciate your support :)

MK14SEI-R.JPG

PawPaw

I'm not sure that was ever an M14. Can't see the off side, where the selector is located. I live M14s too, it was the second rifle that the Army let me play with. When I went to Basic, they issued me an M16, but my first unit was still using M14s.

Which reminds me, I need to put an M1A on my short list.

I concede a synthetic stock is more stable, but I hate tricked out guns. Heavier, more stuff to snag on branches (less stealth) and bulkier. I keep mine simple.

EdInk

I think there is still some room on the front rails for either a flashlight, foregrip or magnifying glass (to burn pesky ant hills near your sniper position.):D

Just kidding. I like the M14 platform too. You have a bit too much stuff on it for MY taste but it's NOT my rifle. What type of scope are you running on it and how do you like it?

Fishing_Cabin

I have an addiction to m14 type rifles myself, so you are in good company...

I must admit though, as the others stated, I personally prefer the basic, as the other stuff is just something else to carry around and keep up.

Enjoy the wonderful day!

SR420

I like all of them - from simple to wild - all are welcome and I hate none of them :)

Last edited:

SR420

Nice shooting Mr. Eick!

FrosSsT, there are many sighting and accessory options available to the M14/M1A owner.
I suggest that owners set their rifles up the way they want and shoot the hell out of them.

oldguitars

Really nice grouping, hoping to get there. I really like the M1A, I got some old
stocks and picked out a Birch one and bedded it in, took a couple of hours but it seems to me that's time well spent. This thing feels so smooth I find
it hard to reach for any other rifle. I have a scope but want to get the iron sites well figured out then try the scope. The Birch is just a bit harder
than the Walnut, not much, but it seems to fit the M1A. Would have picked
Walnut for the look but this stock works so well I can't bring myself to change
it back. Anyway, great rifle.
Bruce
M1A1.jpg