M&P 45 or Glock 21sf???

uradaisyifudo

Really?

$545 for a Glock, not saying I don't want one, not saying I have not overpaid for guns (I couldn't quit the habit for the last 2 years...) But $545 for a simple polymer gun (those are compliments...generally) seems like good "branding."

chris in va

You really might want to hold off a bit and look at the new G41. My friend just put one on layaway and despite my dislike of the 21sf I had, this one does impress me. The slide is longer and narrower, yet lighter than the aircraft carrier-wide 21. It's somewhat of a dual purpose target/competition/carry gun, and I was surprised to find a full melt treatment at the muzzle end.

Uncle Malice

$545 for a Glock, not saying I don't want one, not saying I have not overpaid for guns (I couldn't quit the habit for the last 2 years...) But $545 for a simple polymer gun (those are compliments...generally) seems like good "branding."

That's quite cheap for the large frame Glocks. The 45 and 10mm models are generally 599 for the gen4 models. The gen3 9/40 models are generally 499, while the gen4 models of the same are 549.

You must really look down on paying $1,200 for USP 45 Tactical. :)

Jimmy10mm

Just picked up a G-41 Saturday at the gun show for $600.00 + tax. Took it to the range and love it. Too large for me to carry, I'll stick with a G-27 for that, but great for target shooting. Mine came with adjustable sights. I was surprised at that.

uradaisyifudo

You must really look down on paying $1,200 for USP 45 Tactical.

I would be quite the hypocrit to give anyone a hard time for spending money on a gun. I think Glocks are good guns and I agree it is market value.

Last edited:

Jim Watson

I would get on a silencer board and ask which will run better with a suppressor on it. I prefer the Plastic M&P but I would buy a Glock if it were a better host for a suppresor.

Sharkbite

The G 41 appeales to me, i have and love my G35 ( same long slide look ) but
I want this gun to serve as the host for my suppresor. I think finding a threaded
Barrel will be tough. I can get mtpl brands of threaded bbls for the G21 all day long