Looking for spray gun lube

Nortonics

Spray gun lube?

In my eye all of the items mentioned make fine gun metal preservatives, with EEZOX leading that pack, yet I think there are much better lubes. I have most of the products mentioned and use them for varying purposes. But when it comes to an actual lube I prefer something a little thicker, such as FP-10. And yes, it comes in aerosol too:

23167.jpg

Minator

Ive never heard of it turning white when it dries nor have witnessed it, it acts like conventional oil and lasts longer then anything ive used before including remoil. I went through 1,000 rounds in a single range session using my p226 and when I got home and opened it up there was no buildup of any kind and it still had a descent coat on the barrel and rails after everything. Which the tetra grease ive used before that bushmaster sales was smudged and dried up also it seemed like the powder had caked on to it even though I had thouroghly wiped the excess grease off during a previous cleaning. Rem oil doesnt leave as much residue but around 700 rounds its pretty dry.

dbf

Spray lube

Hornady One Shot Cleaner and Dry Lube. I've used it for 14 years on semi auto pistols, shotguns(semi auto) and revolvers from 22 to 44 magnum.....never a problem. I no longer use any thing else.

kymasabe

I use BreakFree or RemOil...can't decide which one I like better so keep both on hand. For my auto's though, I use SlideGlide on the rails. I've been hearing good things about Moly paste and may Moly some of my guns soon...

Keltecnician

One more for SlideGlide

For lube, I have had great luck with SlideGlide and BreakFree CLP in their respective appropriate friction points. For preserving steel from corrosion, Breakfree, RemOil, or even WD-40 are all good.

I forgot to look...was the "horse liniment and silicone" post from April 1st?

Jeff F

Slick 50 One Lube is good stuff. Their greese works well on slide rails and barrel bushings, just a little on a toothpick goes a long way.

PythonGuy

There is EEZOX, and then there is everything else. Rem-Oil isn't bad for external wipe downs, but EEZOX has been tested to protect better then anything to date. If you are more into lube then protection, MAXX lube for Paul corp. or SLIP2000 have thicker oil products. For me they just attract too much gunk, which is why I like the dryer EEZOX.

44 AMP

Staff
spray

for a spray, RemOil, you can get it at Walmart. Just don't breathe the propellant fumes (or use in a small closed room-banger headache)

Bearbuck

I have to agree with Nortonics, I use the FP-10. I feel with the metal treatment additive it has it helps out your firearms as far as longer running and durability. I use it greatly on rails. I also use some Rem Oil on outside parts and kinda wipe them down then. The FP-10 is great stuff.