Looking for spray gun lube

fairview mick

Spray product

What I've been using for years is "Zep 45" spray. It's a light oil with teflon(must shaken vigorously before using). After soaking the gun it it, I then blow off all I can with about 75 to 80 psi air gun. What remains lubricates the gun very well. Wipe off all excess on the outside of the gun. Although I do lube the slides separately!!!. I've been doing this on hi dollar shotguns and hand guns for years and never had a lubrication related problem

hpg

Breakfree and RemOil are both available in a spray. I prefer Breakfree, but I use both. hpg

gb_in_ga

I've been using Breakfree CLP, both aerosol and liquid. Good stuff, the shop/range where I shoot has it in stock.

Dead-Nuts-Zero

I use the Breakfree liquid for lube and the Remoil for overall spray and wipedown. I use the spray on a silicon gun/reel cloth. Have used both for years and does ok. Remoil from wally world. Breakfree I have had several small military bottles for years. Have a bottle stuffed away just about anywhere you would ever need it. I don't know if it get old and outdated, but seems to work well after 30 + years. However, I would have no problem switching to some other brand with good recomendations.

KC135

Liquid Wrench has a fairly new product. It is a dry lube with PTFE.

Cheap at 4 bucks or so for 11oz and works great.:D

Dead-Nuts-Zero

KC135 , I use the same for about 3 years, I use it like WD-40. Seems to work good on everything I have used it for. Never tried it on firearms. I will look into that, thanks for the idea.

MADISON

Spray gun lube

I but WD-40 by the gallon and put in a pump spray bottle.
WD-40 is DMOS [Horse Liniment, as a carrier] and Silicone.