Look! Look! New Plastic Ammo! A Must See!

Lurch37

Ok well I never said it was like live ammo, but it is plastic. :D

I'm just a proud father, whose son made these in his High School Engineering class. They double as Salt & Pepper Shakers. The story I got was they designed these on a computer and then that info was transferred to a machine that layers melted plastic into the design. They made a set for the teacher and then were able to make a set for themselves. I will add that my son got an "A". He then gave them to me as an early Christmas present.

Ammo00.jpg

Ammo02.jpg

Ammo01.jpg

jontz

I assume these come with a Glock 21 :D

In all serisousness, tell your son "good work" from me!

raven11

that is one good kid you have there !

p.s. i think he's trying to tell you he wants a pistol for Christmas, maybe in .45?

qcpunk

That's AWESOME! Very well done :D

So can the rest of us expect to see these under the tree come Christmas morning? HAHA

Glenn Dee

Your son is obviously a winner. GREAT!!! project. Sadly if a child made those in shop down here... he'd probably get suspended.

Lurch37

Thanks for the kind words guys. I myself was surprised he was able to make these in a school setting, but glad that he was without anyone getting their undies in a bunch. The top "bullet" part twists off so you can fill it with the proper spice.

Should have made them in 45 instead of 9mm.

Wasn't sure if you were joking or not, but if you look closely at the base it says 45 ACP.

Thanks again!

Regolith

I assume these come with a Glock 21

Nononono....they're for the infamous porcelain "Glock 7" which doesn't show up on your airport metal detectors and probably costs more than what you make in a month.:D

glocktoys

wow that is cool now i need my daughter to make me some at school (dooh, she would get kicked out in the politically correct anti gun town). guess i will just have to be happy she decided a sig p220 in .45 acp was the gun she wanted when she finished shooting mine and wanted to pick a gun for her (so i got her one and yes she can shoot it and tear it down and clean it). 2 thumbs up for the boy