Lee Value Turret vs Classic Cast Turret

kmw1954

Good for you! De-capping and priming off the press seems to me like it just defeats the purpose and idea behind a turret press.

So please do report back on how you've found that it works for you. Good or bad.

jetinteriorguy

Yeah that's the way I felt too. I was just being cheap and figured I'd just use what I already have to do the job. I do wish the safety prime came with the older style primer tray, I tried the new folding one on my Loadmaster when they first came out and it didn't work well for me. Oh well, maybe it will work better on the safety prime.

kmw1954

Yes I have a Lee Pro 1000 that I will be using soon and as much bad that I've read about it I still plan on using it as it was designed.

Just received a new shell plate for it to fit the 9mm and am still waiting to connect with a guy that has a box of a 1000 115gr 9mm Berry's bullets for sale very cheap.

rob-c

Mikld my turret has all the same as yours but they do over index when one gets in the groove and really starts to pump out some rounds , the marks are for instant feed back . Different strokes for different folks ..