LawDogs' Snake Story

Jim V

For those that don't know or don't remember when we were left on the lurch by LawDog, the situation was this: Squeaker, pygmy mongoose, was offering up prayers to the various mongoose gods in thanks for the gift he had received (but had not quite taken delivery of as of yet), the gift in question, a 15 foot long python, was coiled around the legs of the CHEST, LawDad was watching in bemusement, LawMom was demanding to know why the damned python had taken up residence in their home, and Cheap-Cheap, the Nigerian trader was demanding payment for his "beef".

So, when are we going to get part 2? Hummmmmmmmmmmm?

ckurts

Snake!

(The folks in the offices around were going to call the Employee's Assistance psychological help line on me after I read part one, I laughed so hard.)

SMHeaton

Snake! Snake!! Snake!!! SNAKE!!!!

Come to think of it, I don't think we've heard ANY LawDog files lately, much less one that never got finished! C'mon, LawDog!!!!!

Puh-leeease!

Regards,
SMHeaton

buzz_knox

(To the tune of a popular yet annoying song)

"Who let the snake out?"

"LawDog, LawDog!"

"Who let the snake out?"

"LawDog, LawDog!"

Gewehr98

Ahem...

SSSSssssSSSssssssss......

Oh, what the Hell, one of these thingies:

artemis.jpg

tony.s

Give me an 'S'!
Give me an 'N'!
Give me an'A'!
Give me a 'K'!
Give me an'E'!

C'mon LawDog, it's late and I don't know how much longer I can make these cheerleaders go on... ;) :D

Meiji_man

Snake

You know I have about 5 different stories I'm reading on various parts of the Web, all of them I'm waiting for the Next installment. Add to that two different David Weber series and what not, I'd not know what to do if one of them finished.

Has anyone read Misery?
I got an Idea.
Except with Lawdog I'd be thinking I'll need some help.

LOTS of Help. :D

Gimmie.

GIMMIE GIMMIE GIMMIE.

I want the rest of the snake story.
I demand the rest of the snake story.
I need the rest of the snake story.
I DESIRE the rest of the snake story.

Now.

Justin Moore

You forgot:

Chuck Schumer!

Dick Rogers, FBI HRT Commander