Late Night Car Defense

JB-man

Unless you are deaf, I probably wouldn't let my Glock go loose... as it's bark is just as bad as its bite!
That's where that new taser might come in handy. It'd get the bad guys out of and away from your car (at least the biggest guy)
Then, and only then, if you can't peal out of there, at least you have an opening to get out with your defender, to take care of the rest..... or run, and get your car later?

nbk2000

A "feature" my used car came with was a passenger side door that can't be opened from the outside (because the handle is broken). A simple enough modification to make, because there's really no need for passenger side opening from the outside, that's what the driver should do from the inside.

It'd probably be good to get some window laminate film to strengthen the windows so they won't shatter from a brick or bat, just in case the BG is carrying one of these "universal car door openers".

Last edited:

hercules

Spectre:
If possible, do not fire your weapon while inside your car*. Even if you are being threatened by someone with a handgun, it's probably better to let them shoot first

Uhh, this is indeed not a very smart thing to do, unless you want to be the first dead......Once you see a gun pointed at you by a BG, and you're inside car, outside car, wherever, I don't care, I WILL open up, while on the move, if possible, toward cover, if possible. You certainly don't have to get shot half to death or completely to death first to justify self defense.