Kel Tec Sub2000

smee78

I always wanted the Sub 2000 that used the S&W 59 series mag model. Never could fine one for sale. A friend has one that takes Glock mags in 40cal and it is fun to shoot, he uses his as a bedside gun.

Dred

I always wanted the Sub 2000 that used the S&W 59 series mag model. Never could fine one for sale. A friend has one that takes Glock mags in 40cal and it is fun to shoot, he uses his as a bedside gun.
Mr. @smee78 ...

Kel Tec will sell you a SW59 mag catch that will fit any non Glock S2k for < $20.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Captains1911

I owned 2 and sold them both. Just couldn’t really warm up to them, mainly because of my inability to get a red dot to work no matter how hard I tried.

SR420

I owned 2 and sold them both. Just couldn’t really warm up to them, mainly because of my inability to get a red dot to work no matter how hard I tried.

Ditto.

The only method I found to mount a red dot in a fashion that had me trusting it would remain zeroed meant that I could not ever fold the gun, I didn't lose money selling them - so that's a good thing.

zeke

Have a 2nd gen in 9mm. Very good for what it is. Very accurate (despite cheap looking sites), foldable, fun, glock mags and inexpensive to feed. Would resist the urge to gussy it up much, outside some foam on the stock ext.

The 40's kick is noticeable, and not as much "fun". You can put a recoil buffer in it, but likely lose the ability to lock bolt back.

MarkCO

Have a 2nd gen in 9mm. Very good for what it is. Very accurate (despite cheap looking sites), foldable, fun, glock mags and inexpensive to feed. Would resist the urge to gussy it up much, outside some foam on the stock ext.

Agree. I had two. One I put a bunch of TK stuff on it, a comp and a red dot. Sold it and I have the bone stock one with the rubber buffer tube cover only on it.