Just 'cause I can...

Kframe

RJ, that's a beaut!

Do you shoot it?

Y'know, I really like the look of whitish grips on a silver/nickel/stainless gun.
Either mother-of-pearl, or ivory.

Here's a brace of Model 15's that I'm particularly fond of.
Not real ivory, but still looks nice, I think.
Jay Scott Ivorex, IIRC.

Now I just need to get a nice leather double rig.

View

:)
-Kframe

Last edited:

rhedley

Kframe. I shot it a bit when I first got her back from the engraver, just to be sure it was still a gun.....
I am trying to but a matched set of Mod 66 's fully engraved , but can't agree on the price , yet.
I liked the looks of your pair.

kingknives

Me too, me too!

A PC 681 quadra-Port, 7-shot L frame with fixed sights(black dovetailed front), Magna-ported 3" barrel, bead blast finish, chamfered charge holes, modified to take full moon clips, trigger stop.
681.jpg

Kframe

Those of you who's pictures are showing up, what photo-hosting service are you using?

How come TFL will only link to photopoint photos, rather than displaying them??????

Anyone?
Bueller?

-Kframe:confused:

Greg G

I was having a hell of a time trying to get WebShots to display anything other than a thumbnail size picture. Then I looked at the "properties" on the picture of JoeHatley's beautiful revolver and saw that he was using www.imagestation.com and registered there free, set up an album and my picture worked fine.

Kframe

Let's try this again.

S&W Model 66 "Super K"
fe41aac3.jpg.orig.jpg

The other side:
fe41aa95.jpg.orig.jpg

And this view clearly shows the V-taper on the barrel, and also extends back into the frame/yoke area.
To my knowledge, the only K-frame that has a specially contoured frame.
fe41aab9.jpg.orig.jpg

This was a 1997 run for Lew Horton. About 200-300 pieces total.

I like it!

-Kframe

John22

Here's my baby ... Another Single Action fan said its a sin to have finger grips on a Single Action revolver, that is untill he tried it out. He's now outfitted his this way too. These Hogue grips realy take the sting out of the realy heavy loads.

Attachments

• mvc-021s.jpg
    mvc-021s.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 32